Skip to content
Important COVID information for returning to play for more details see Guidance from Basketball Ireland
Returning to play:
- All players must complete and submit their Return to play certificate (Click Here)
- All players must check-in online using the Basketball Ireland COVID App
- Please follow all instructions of the COVID supervisor at training
- Arrive at training ready to play.
- Please bring your own, clearly labelled water bottle.
- Entry & Exit via the side doors only
- Changing room and toilets will not be available.
- No drinking from the outside tap. The tap can only be used to fill a bottle
- All players must sanitise their hand on entry and exit
- Training for ALL underage groups must take place in pods of 6
- No more than 12 players (plus Coach) in the gym at any time